Dmitry,

It looks good.

Than you for the update!
Serguei

On 12/9/14 5:51 AM, Dmitry Samersoff wrote:
Serguei,

Fixed. Webrev updated in-place, please press shift-reload.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsamersoff/JDK-8028773/webrev.03/

-Dmitry

On 2014-12-08 14:02, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Looks good.

Some minor comments.

Better to reformat with one variable at a line:

  113   const char *error_message = NULL, *jrepath = NULL, *libname = NULL;

  283   jbyte *start, *end;

Uninitialized locals:

  115 #ifdef _WINDOWS
  116   HINSTANCE hsdis_handle;
  117 #else
  118   void* hsdis_handle;
  119 #endif
  201   jlong result;

  282   jboolean isCopy;
  283   jbyte *start, *end;
  284   jclass disclass;
  285   const char *options;

Unaligned parameters:

  209   result = (*env)->CallLongMethod(env, denv->dis, denv->handle_event,
denv->visitor,
  210                                         event_string, (jlong)
(uintptr_t)arg);

Thanks,
Serguei