Hi Daniel,

Thank you for reviewing the fix! That's what 'vm.heapHisto("-live")' does - it will request a full GC.

Best regards,
Katja

On 12/16/2014 06:37 PM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi Katja,

Nice too see some more shell scripts go away!

I wonder - shouldn't the test force a System.gc()
at some point before taking the histogram?

If not what guarantee do we have that the various weak references
will be purged?

best regards,

-- daniel