On 12.3.2015 08:18, Staffan Larsen wrote:

On 11 mar 2015, at 20:37, Martin Buchholz <marti...@google.com
<mailto:marti...@google.com>> wrote:

Producing good error messages is such hard work!

Aye. And so often forgotten.

Instead of 0%3o, use 0%03o
Since you want to print the lowest 9 bits of the mode, don't you want & 0x1ff
Absolutely. I opted for the octal representation 0777 instead which
seemed fitting here.

new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8074812/webrev.02/

This looks fine.

-JB-

Thanks,
/Staffan

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:30 AM, Staffan Larsen