Hi Alan,

Thank you for looking at it! When JEP was created the work has been divided in product and test parts according to the JEP guidelines. That's the reason I can come up with.

To test part belongs even https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8059047. That's would be great if you can take a look at it as well.

// Katja