On 5.8.2015 08:04, Eamonn McManus wrote:
That makes me sad. The limit is clearly a detail of this particular
implementation and should not be enshrined in the spec.
Éamonn

I re-requested CCC for not mentioning the exact limit in the docs and it has been approved (thanks to Joe for quick turnaround).

The update webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8041565/webrev.04

-JB-