Rachel,

On 2015-10-28 17:48, Rachel Protacio wrote:
> Thank you for the comments, both Dmitry and Mikael. Replies inline.
>
> Modified webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rprotacio/8138916.01/

111 Assert is never happens on Windows, so it's better to move it to
os_posix

113 newbuf_len doesn't account prefix_len

115 you may consider to use pre-calculated at ll. 108 prefix rather than
calculate it again.

116 int ret redefined it causes a warning.

-Dmitry

--
Dmitry Samersoff
Oracle Java development team, Saint Petersburg, Russia