Build changes look good to me now.

/Erik

On 2015-11-25 17:53, Jaroslav Bachorik wrote:
On 2015-11-25 10:39, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 25/11/2015 09:25, Jaroslav Bachorik wrote:

I don't think we can just repackage these interfaces - they are
remote API and we would break compatibility (eg. JDK 8 jvmstat would
not be able to query JVM exposed via JDK 9 jstatd).
You're right. there might be an expectation on interop although I
don't think this has ever been assumed (until running jps or jstat on
the local host where you might have several VMs running on different
JDK versions).

:

Possible. What is the rule for naming these make files? Are they
named after the modules or after the launchers they actually build
(in this case 'jstatd').
module name. I'm sure Erik or Magnus will make sure that you have the
make file changes correct.

Good catch, Alan. I would have missed that one, since there's no clear
connection of a single java file moving in the src dir and the need to
update a launcher build script.

Jaroslav: You can just hg mv Launcher-jdk.jvmstat.gmk to
Launcher-jdk.jvmstat.rmi.gmk, or whatever name you agree on for the new
module.

Updated webrevs:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8043138/webrev.01/top
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jbachorik/8043138/webrev.01/jdk

Thanks to Erik J. for helping me with the build script!

-JB-

/Magnus