On 2/8/16 20:20, David Holmes wrote:
On 9/02/2016 5:22 AM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Thomas,

The fix looks good.
The following variable and all its uses are dead too as it never gets
'true' value.

I think _switchable_test is the variable Serguei was referring to.

Yes.
I forgot to paste the variable name. :)

Thanks,
Serguei

The whole notion of switchability is "dead" now so all code that relates to _switchable_test being true is also dead. Also any comment use of switchable.

But it is up to you to fix it or not.

I'd like to see it all cleaned up please. :)

I can sponsor and push the fix.

Thank you for taking care about this.
Serguei