Hi,

For a while we have had various timeout related problem in the JDI tests. The
root cause of this seems to be the Indy String Concatenation work which makes
stepping over the first string concatenation horrendously slow in debug version
of the jdk. It is not ISC itself that is to blame, instead it gets the blame
for the full setup of the invokedynamic framework. See JDK-8151887 for a longer
discussion about this.

One of the tests that fail because of this is
com/sun/jdi/InterruptHangTest.java. In this fix, I have simply increased the
timeout that is used internally in the test to take the jtreg timeoutfactor
into consideration. This seems to allow enough time for stepping through the
indy setup code.

I have also added timestamped logging to the TestScaffold superclass to make it
easier to see what is taking a long time and how far a test has proceeded.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/7153107/webrev.01/

/Staffan