Sorry, we did not point to it in the internal review.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 4/6/16 02:56, Alexander Kulyakhtin wrote:
Alan,

What would be, the most suitable location for the test? I'm going to make sure
this new test does not duplicate any existing one and, if not, will change the
patch accordingly then.

Best regards,
Alexander

----- Original Message -----
From: alan.bate...@oracle.com
To: alexander.kulyakh...@oracle.com, serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:51:44 PM GMT +03:00 Iraq
Subject: Re: RFR:8153584:New jtreg test to verify
PathSearchingVirutalMachine.bootClassPath() behaviour

On 06/04/2016 10:46, Alexander Kulyakhtin wrote:
Hi,

Could you, please, review, the following test-only changes (adding a new test).

CR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8153584 "New jtreg test to verify
PathSearchingVirutalMachine.bootClassPath() behaviour"
Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~akulyakh/8153584/

The new test verifies that in the JDK9
PathSearchingVirutalMachine.bootClassPath() always returns an empty string
list, regardless of the, now obsolete, sun.boot.class.path property.
In the JDK 8 bootClassPath() used to be verified by a closed test (therefore
the CR is closed). We are changing the test and moving it to the open as it
verifies the open, public API.

The tests for JDI are in the jdk repo, would it be saner to put
additional tests there so that they aren't split between two repos?

-Alan