Hi Marcus,

On 04/19/2016 11:07 AM, Marcus Larsson wrote:
Hi,

On 04/14/2016 01:36 PM, Robbin Ehn wrote:
Hi all,

Please review:

This moves jvmti trace output to the tag jvmti on trace level.

The jvmti trace argument e.g. "-XX:TraceJVMTI=ec+ieost,all+ieost" have
a lot of functionality, e.g. can filter on func, in/out, etc, so it if
left as is.

TraceJVMTI enables jvmti trace to stdout if no other -Xlog for jvmti
tag is set.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rehn/8154041/

In jvmtiExport.cpp:
Maybe we should remove the commented trace calls while at it? I'm
thinking of lines 639-641 and 677-681. Maybe they could be un-commented
as well, I'm not sure.

I removed them.

Also, there is (pre-existing) trailing whitespace in a bunch of the
messages which I think we can remove (line 2203 for example).

I removed these also.

I updated webrev:
Incremental: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rehn/8154041/v2-v1/
Full: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rehn/8154041/v2/

Other than that, I think this looks good!

Thanks !

/Robbin

Thanks,
Marcus