Hi,

On 06/28/2016 11:29 AM, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
PING: Could you review and sponsor it?

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ysuenaga/JDK-8153074/webrev.05/

I don't really like that we need to make dynamic allocations here. I would prefer to have the outputs be responsible for describing themselves just like David mentions. The current design of LogConfiguration::describe doesn't follow that pattern, but I really think it should. Therefore I suggest that we introduce a describe() function in LogOutput as part of this change, and move the code currently in LogConfiguration::describe to this function, adding the option text to it as well.

Thanks,
Marcus

I've requested FC extension for this.

Thanks,