From: serguei.spit...@oracle.com
To: alexander.kulyakh...@oracle.com
Cc: christian.tornqv...@oracle.com, serviceability-dev@openjdk.java.net
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:00:17 PM GMT +03:00 Iraq
Subject: Re: RFR:8148103:add more tests for task "Update JDI and JDWP for
modules"

Hi Alexander,

It looks good.
Thank you for the update!

Please, file an enhancement CR on the additional test coverage
for ClassLoader=2 and Module=19 commands.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 8/29/16 05:29, Alexander Kulyakhtin wrote:

Hi Sergey,

Thank you very much for your help. With the changes, as you have proposed, the
test now passes on all configurations.

Please, find the updated webrev at:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~akulyakh/8148103_03/

Regarding a more thorough verification of the Classloader command, I suggest
submitting a new enhancement CR for that, so that the current test can be
integrated while we are working on the enhancement.

Best regards,
Alexander