All,

Please review this small patch to remove the requirement
-XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions when running the GC.class_stats diagnostic
command. Diagnostic commands are used for diagnosing problems and should not
require restarting the JVM with a different command line flag if this can be
avoided.

While fixing this I also noticed that VM.print_touched_methods said it required
-XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions, while what it really required was
-XX:+LogTouchedMethods (which in turn requires -XX:+UnlockDiagnosticVMOptions)
so I changed the error message here. In this case I think it is ok to require a
special command line flag since collecting the information comes with an
overhead.

I have verified the fix manually and by running these tests:
hotspot/test/runtime/CommandLine/PrintTouchedMethods.java
hotspot/test/serviceability/sa/TestInstanceKlassSize.java
hotspot/test/serviceability/sa/TestInstanceKlassSizeForInterface.java

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sla/8168305/webrev.01/

Thanks,
/Staffan