On 15/02/2017 10:00 AM, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:
Thanks David, and sorry to add incorrect label.

No problem. Where is the patch for 8u?

Yasumasa

2017/02/15 午前8:57 "David Holmes" <david.hol...@oracle.com
<mailto:david.hol...@oracle.com>>:

    Hi Yasumasa,

    On 15/02/2017 9:38 AM, Yasumasa Suenaga wrote:

        * I added serviceability-dev

        Hi all,

        JDK-8173941 has been approved to push to jdk8u repo.
        I added noreg label to JBS. Could you help me to push it?

    An 'appropriate noreg label' has to follow the guidelines here:

    http://openjdk.java.net/guide/changePlanning.html#noreg
    <http://openjdk.java.net/guide/changePlanning.html#noreg>

    I changed it to noreg-hard and added an explanatory comment. I will
    push this to jdk8u/dev for you.

    David
    -----

        Thanks,