Hi Amit,

On 23/02/2017 12:18 AM, Harsha Wardhana B wrote:
Hi Amit,

There is no need to wait in a loop to check we have not received any
notifications. Without starting the monitors, the listener count will be
zero.

The first part of diff L116-L121 could be left as is.

Agreed.

By relying on Jtreg timeout for receiving notifications, we will be
unable to print the number of listeners emitted by each Monitor. But I
guess there is no way to intercept a Jtreg timeout and print out those
values.

You could print out the values every 1 second, or 5 or 10, ... at least that way we can see what the values are when we timeout, and also if they have been changing.

Regards

Harsha