Hi Serguei,

On 28/04/2017 6:07 PM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
The updated webrev is:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sspitsyn/webrevs/2017/hotspot/8172970-start-phase.2/

Thanks for the updates (the issue with long is that on win64 it is only 32-bit while void* is 64-bit).

I prefer to see fast-fail rather than potentially triggering cascading failures (check_jvmti_error could even call exit() I think). But let's see what others think - it's only a preference not a necessity.

I've re-arranged a little bit code in the ClassPrepare callback and the
function test_class_functions().

Thanks,
Serguei