Sorry, I forgot to send this message yesterday.
-----

Dan, Mandy and Alan,

Ok, I've updated the bug accordingly.

Thanks!
Serguei

On 6/25/17 23:20, Alan Bateman wrote:

On 25/06/2017 03:05, Daniel D. Daugherty wrote:
On 6/24/17 4:14 PM, Mandy Chung wrote:
:

This is not a showstopper for JDK 9 and it doesn’t justify P1. Since we are in RC milestone, we should fix the broken links in JDK 10.

I'll politely disagree. We just made the changes that broke the
doc links very recently so it fits the criteria of a new bug.
I think going out with these links broken would not give a good
impression.
Mandy is correct. Only P1 showstoppers are allowed now and I don't think broken links in the JVM TI spec to the JAR or JPDA docs are either a P1 or a showstopper issue.

-Alan