Hi Alan,

thanks for looking at my change.

Thanks for pointing to JEP 293. I see my change mostly
follows its ideas.
As Jon, I don't think asking for support of -help makes sense
as it's not according to the gnu style, and it's not that
hard to get it right anyways.

I'll remove the edits to the properties files.

The deprecated tools are
  orbd,
  wsgen
  wsimport
  schemagen
Is that correct?
I'll remove them from my change.  The test has a list of tools not to test,
I'll add them there.

Best regards,
  Goetz.