Please review this webrev [1] which attempts to fix a test error in
serviceability/sa/ClhsdbWhere.java when it is run under an AArch64 system (not
necessarily exclusive to this system, but it was the system under test). The
bug report [2] provides further details and has the jtr report that was
generated. Essentially the line "waitForReferencePendingList" never actually
occurs. The test is written such that it is expecting that line.

This patch simply removes the line from the set of tested lines it expects.
I'm not overly happy with this approach as it actually removes a test line.
However, the test line does not actually appear in the output (at least on my
system) and I'm not sure if there is actually another way of testing for the
intent of this line or if it doesn't actually have to appear in the output,
depending on the system. Perhaps the original author could chime in and provide
further guidance as to the intention of the test.

I am happy to modify the patch as necessary.

Regards,
Daniel Stewart

[1] -  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dstewart/8196521/webrev.00/
[2] - https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8196521