Thank you, David!

- Jini.

On 2/9/2018 9:18 AM, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Jini,

On 8/02/2018 6:59 PM, Jini George wrote:
Thank you very much, David and Serguei for the review.

David, based on your comments, I took a relook at the fix and I have modified it. Since this is an object array klass, the search for the method needs to be done among the methods of the superclass

Okay I think that makes sense - the only methods an array has are those of Object.

(java.lang.Object). The modified webrev is at:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jgeorge/8175384/webrev.02/index.html

Changes look good. Please update the bug report with the actual issue/solution.

I have addressed the other comments.

Thank you,
Jini.