Hi Ioi,

Thank you for the update!
It looks good to me.

The following declarations can be aligned (no need in new webrev):
 169   bool  _file_open;
 170   int   _fd;
 171   size_t  _file_offset;
Thank you for the explanation on the typedef FileMapHeader move suggestion.
I suspected it to be the case.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 8/21/18 06:19, Ioi Lam wrote:

Hi Serguei,

Thanks for the review. Updated webrev at

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iklam/jdk12/8209657-shared-FileMapHeader-decl.v03/