Hi JC,

Thank you for looking into this. Since we are reading the PT_INTERP segment in this case to get the path of the dynamic linker, and since p_filesz denotes the size of the segment (in this case, it would be the size of the string denoting the path of the dynamic linker), if we end up reading anything less than p_filesz, it should be an error. If pread() returns a zero denoting an EOF while we are reading in the PT_INTERP segment, I guess it would mean that we are dealing with a truncated or a possibly corrupted file.

Thanks!
Jini.