Hi Jini,

Thanks for pointing out that, yes we cannot make that cleanup for JDK8.
Keeping it very simple and taking only changes required to fix JDK-8164383
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~fmatte/8164383/webrev.02/

I have verified running "test/serviceability/sa/jmap-hashcode/Test8028623.java"
test case (found from one of the duplicate issue of JDK-8164383).
Results are as expected before and after the patch on Solaris 12 and Solaris 10.

Along with that, I have verified with Internal testing and found no issues

Thanks,
Fairoz