LGTM :)

On 26/09/2018 11:51 PM, JC Beyler wrote:
Hi all,

Anybody on the hotspot-dev list have any comments or a LGTM?

Thanks!
Jc

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 10:56 AM Alex Menkov <alexey.men...@oracle.com>
wrote:

+1

--alex

On 09/24/2018 11:40, Igor Ignatyev wrote:
(cc-ing hotspot-dev alias)

Hi Jc,

the fix looks good to me. don't forget to clean up nsk/share/jni/README
at the end.

Thanks,
-- Igor

On Sep 24, 2018, at 9:28 AM, JC Beyler <jcbey...@google.com> wrote:

Hi all,

As the tests have become C++ tests, the NSK_CPP_STUBS are no longer
needed. I did two awk scripts to remove them and will be rolling them out
in 50 file max reviews to streamline the reviews for the reviewers.

So here is the first which handles all the cases outside of the jvmti
subfolder:

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211036/webrev.00/ <
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jcbeyler/8211036/webrev.00/>
Bug: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211036 <
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8211036>

The bug contains information on the two scripts I used.

Thanks,
Jc