Hi Ralf,

I don't think the comments from Goetz made it to the list. However, with the current changes it all looks good to me, except there are some indentation issues. Indent tab stops are should be increments of 2 for hotspot code. You have a few cases of using 4 in the dcmd files. For the jdwp agent, pre-existing code uses tab stops of 4, so should remain that way, and it looks like you've correctly done this.

thanks,

Chris