Hi

Here is summary of  such "non test-specific" bugs:

Following bugs affect all (or mostly all) tests:
JDK-8202884 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202884>SA: Attach/detach
might fail on Linux if debugee application create/destroy threads during
attaching
JDK-8204994 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8204994>SA might fail to
attach to process with "Windbg Error: WaitForEvent failed"
JDK-8197591 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8197591>Tests failing
with App waiting timeout
JDK-8203364 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8203364>Some
serviceability/sa/ tests intermittently fail with java.io.IOException:
LingeredApp terminated with non-zero exit code 3
and the similar bug for Solaris-SPARC
   JDK-8193639 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8193639> tests failing
intermittently with Error attaching to process: Can't create thread_db agent!

SA might fail connecting to any process because of JDK-8202884
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202884>, JDK-8204994
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8204994>. Also all tests relying on
LingeredApp might affected by JDK-8197591
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8197591>, JDK-8203364
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8203364>.

You have seen a lot of failures caused by
<https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8202884> because it is a
Linux-specific bug which is often reproduced on multi-core host.

Leonid