Great, thanks Stefan, that collection of changes builds for me and I've seem the histogram from a live process using ZGC, and a core of the same.  Fantastic. 8-)

On 15/02/2019 19:06, Stefan Karlsson wrote:
Hi Kevin,

On 2019-02-15 13:14, Kevin Walls wrote:
Hi Stefan,

This is great - if I want to try it out, what order do the changes apply, does the 8218746 webrev apply to create ZExternalBitMap.java and then the 8218922 webrev?
This is my patch queue of outgoing patches:
 zSA.fixVMObjectFactory.8218731
 zSA.fixPhysical.8218732
 zSA.heapUsedCapacity.8218733
 zSA.resolveOopHandle.8218734
 zSA.bitMapsSegmented.8218743
 zSA.bitMapsZ.8218746
 zSA.pagesIterate.refactor.8219003
 zSA.pagesIterate.8218922.Z
 zSA.turnOnHprof.8218970
 zSA.turnOnTests.8218978

I've created one big webrev over all these changes:
 https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~stefank/zgc/zSABitMapsAndLiveRegions/webrev/

StefanK

Thanks
Kevin