Dear All,
    I have created a CSR at https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8222319.
    May I ask your help to review it? Thanks!

BRs,
Lin

在 2019年4月11日,上午11:22,臧琳 <zangl...@jd.com<mailto:zangl...@jd.com>> 写道:

Sorry, it should be CSR ticket

Thanks,
Lin

在 2019年4月11日,上午11:16,臧琳 <zangl...@jd.com<mailto:zangl...@jd.com>> 写道:

Also realized it requires a JCP ticket, I will create it.

Cheers,
Lin

在 2019年4月11日,上午10:26,臧琳 <zangl...@jd.com<mailto:zangl...@jd.com>> 写道:

Dear JC,
   Thanks so much, I suddenly realized your way is exactly what I want.
   And here is new wehbrev.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~lzang/jmap-8214535/8215623/webrev.06/

BRs,
Lin

在 2019年4月11日,上午4:40,Jean Christophe Beyler
<jcbey...@google.com<mailto:jcbey...@google.com>> 写道:

Hi Lin,

What I meant about the helper method was to not do this:

+    private static String add_option(String cmd, String opt) {
+      if (opt.equals("")) {
+        return cmd;
+      }
+      return cmd + opt + ",";
+    }
+

but to do this:

+    private static String add_option(String cmd, String opt) {
+      if (cmd.isEmpty()) {
+        return opt;
+      }
+      return cmd + "," + opt;
+    }
+

That way you only put the ',' when needed,
Jc

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 5:33 AM 臧琳 <zangl...@jd.com<mailto:zangl...@jd.com>>