Hi Ralf,

the change looks good to me, overall. I found a few minor nits in the tests.

test/jdk/com/sun/jdi/OnJcmdTest.java

3  * Copyright (c) 2018, 2019, SAP SE. All rights reserved.
-> according to our guidelines, we should not have a ',' after the last year
for the SAP copyrights

33  * @run compile --add-exports java.base/jdk.internal.vm=ALL-UNNAMED -g
OnJcmdTest.java
-> can you replace this with @modules java.base/jdk.internal.vm ?
The -g option is also not required, I guess (unless somebody debugs the test)

Then you should be able to change
34  * @run main/othervm --add-exports java.base/jdk.internal.vm=ALL-UNNAMED
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=localhost:0,onjcmd=y,server=y
OnJcmdTest
into
@run main/othervm
-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,address=localhost:0,onjcmd=y,server=y
OnJcmdTest

37 import java.lang.reflect.Method;
-> can be removed

test/jdk/com/sun/jdi/GetListenAddressTest.java

-> SAP copyright header needs fixing like above
-> 33  * @run compile -g GetListenAddressTest.java should be removed
-> 37 import java.lang.ProcessBuilder.Redirect; -> is unnecessary, should be
removed

I'll sponsor the change for you.

Best regards
Christoph