Hi,

please review an enhancement which I've identified when working with
Processhelper for JDK-8230850.

I noticed that ProcessHelper is an interface in common code with a static
method that would lookup the actual platform implementation via reflection.
This seems a little cumbersome since we can have a common dummy for
ProcessHelper and override it with the platform specific implementation,
leveraging the build system. The only drawback is that the test
"TestProcessHelper" gets a little more sophisticated when using only package
private methods in ProcessHelper, because the methods need to be made
accessible for the test. But I guess that's ok, given the actual tool
improvement.

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~clanger/webrevs/8230857.0/

Thanks
Christoph