Will it also come from Amber?

Thanks,
Serguei

On 12/6/19 10:21, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Harold,

Okay, thanks!

Thanks,
Serguei

On 12/6/19 05:16, Harold Seigel wrote:
There will be another unmodifiable attribute with sealed types called PermittedSubtypes.

Harold

On 12/5/2019 7:25 PM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi David,

Agreed. I was thinking about the same.

Thanks,
Serguei

On 12/5/19 2:52 PM, David Holmes wrote:
Looks good Harold!

If we get any more of these unmodifiable attributes we may have to look at a way to refer to them more abstractly and only define them in one place.