Hi Alex,

I'll fix the mistakes in MethodImpl.c and ReferenceTypeImpl.c. As for the "_p" suffix, it means the argument is a pointer type that a value will be returned in. I've seen this used elsewhere in hotspot. For example VM_RedefineClasses::merge_constant_pools() and ObjectSynchronizer::deflate_monitor_list().

bool VM_RedefineClasses::merge_constant_pools(const constantPoolHandle& old_cp,        const constantPoolHandle& scratch_cp, constantPoolHandle *merge_cp_p,
       int *merge_cp_length_p, TRAPS) {

int ObjectSynchronizer::deflate_monitor_list(ObjectMonitor** list_p,
                                             ObjectMonitor** free_head_p,
                                             ObjectMonitor** free_tail_p) {

thanks,

Chris