Can I get one more reviewer please?

thanks,

Chris

On 3/12/20 12:06 AM, serguei.spit...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Chris,

On 3/12/20 00:03, Chris Plummer wrote:
Hi Serguei,

That check used to be in Platform.shouldSAAttach(), which essentially was moved to SATestUtils.checkAttachOk() and reworked some. It was necessary in Platform.shouldSAAttach() since that was used to evaluation vm.hasSAandCanAttach (which is now gone). When I moved everything to SATestUtils.checkAttachOk(), I recall thinking it wasn't really necessary since all tests that call it should have @require vm.hasSA, but left it in anyway just to be extra safe. I'm still inclined to just leave it in, but would not be opposed to removing it.

I agree, it is more safe to keep it, at list for now.

Thanks,
Serguei

thanks,

Chris