Resending with the corrected subject ...

Hi Alex,

Yes, you are right, class JstatdTest has the code that is supposed to handle
the "port in use"
case but at least for this specific test
(sun/tools/jstatd/TestJstatdPort.java) it doesn't work.

Since there are multiple tests in sun/tools/jstatd/* folder that use this class
and different ports
might be subject to the "port in use" error and taking into account that it's
hard to reproduce such case
I found it safer to leave the original code and just augment it with what was
missing for this specific
case rather than completely replacing it.

Best regards,
Daniil