Hi Chris,

Please review a new version of the fix[1] that also updates jdk/sun/tools
tests.

Testing: Mach5 tier1-tier7 tests successfully passed.

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dtitov/8242009/webrev.03/
[2] ] https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8242009

Thank you,
Daniil

On 5/8/20, 12:21 AM, "Chris Plummer" <chris.plum...@oracle.com> wrote:

    Hi Daniil,

    I just noticed you didn't update the tests in jdk/sun/tools/jhsdb. Do
    you think these should be done also?

    Chris