Thank you for the review.

On 7/16/20 2:39 AM, David Holmes wrote:
Hi Coleen,

On 16/07/2020 1:38 am, coleen.phillim...@oracle.com wrote:

Hi, This patch has been reviewed and I was waiting for the ability to define different OopStorages, but I'd like to fix that in a further change after the GC changes have been agreed upon and reviewed.  Adding a new JVMTI OopStorage in the new mechanism is a smaller change.

open webrev at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coleenp/2020/8247808.01/webrev

This all looks okay to me.

I think you missed updating

share/gc/shared/genCollectedHeap.hpp

to delete

GCH_PS_jvmti_oops_do,

I did miss that.  Looks like someone forgot to remove GCH_PS_FlatProfiler_oops_do also.

Thanks,
Coleen

-----

Retested with tier1-3.