Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for looking into.
This is intermittent crash, and is reproducible in windows debug build
environment. Below is the testing performed.

1. Issues observed 7/100 runs, ReservedCodeCacheSize=20m with
"-XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+EnableJVMCI -XX:+UseJVMCICompiler"
2. Issues observed 0/300 runs, ReservedCodeCacheSize=30m with
"-XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+EnableJVMCI -XX:+UseJVMCICompiler"

Thanks,
Fairoz