On Tue, 16 Nov 2021 02:03:46 GMT, Leonid Mesnik <lmes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The nsk.share.jdi.TestClass1 is used via reflection. The reflective call
> creates MethodHandle and one more reference to TestClass1.  So the number of
> expected references should be incremented.  Thanks to @plummercj and @mlchung
> for the investigation.
> This fix also prints references to inspected class.

test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/jdi/ObjectReference/referringObjects/referringObjects002/referringObjects002.java
 line 103:

> 101:         for (ObjectReference ref:
> classObjectReference.referringObjects(0)) {
> 102:             log.complain(ref);
> 103:         }

Did you intend to leave this in? If yes, shouldn't `log.display()` be used?

test/hotspot/jtreg/vmTestbase/nsk/jdi/ObjectReference/referringObjects/referringObjects002/referringObjects002a.java
 line 2:

> 1: /*
> 2:  * Copyright (c) 2007, 2021, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights
> reserved.

No changes in this file other than the copyright update. I think it can be
undone.