The VMObjectAlloc jvmti event was not generated for objects created using
MethodHanldle. The fix adds posting of the event into Unsafe_AllocateInstance.

While fixing this bug I noticed that event is not posted in the intrinsics
version for many functions where it is used. Including  but not limited to
clone(), invoke()m allocateInstance() and allocateUninitializedArray(). There
are might be other intensified functions (not analogs JVM_ENTRY versions) that
allocate objects without post events.

I think it is needed to implement some common way to handle this and cover it
in another issue.

Commit messages:
 - switch to collerctor.
 - test added.