SA had a bunch of vtable related code that searched for the vtable pointer of a
hotspot object in a few places. This was all related to weird ways that Solaris
would store the vtable pointer. In the case of
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8269830, this extra vtable searching
code introduced a bug in BasicTypeDataBase.addressTypeIsEqualToType(). Since we
don't support Solaris anymore, this the bug was fixed by removing this Solaris
support. At the time I fixed JDK-8269830, I noticed that
BasicTypeDataBase.findDynamicTypeForAddress() had similar logic for vtable
searching, although didn't seemed to be causing any bugs at the time. I filed
JDK-8269838 to eventually clean it up, and that's what this PR is doing.

Commit messages:
 - Strip out code that looks for vtable pointers in locations other than the
1st word of the object.

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=6827&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/6827/head:pull/6827