On Thu, 7 Apr 2022 16:37:22 GMT, Thomas Stuefe <stu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> If you add my proposed comment for bitset.hpp, or some variation of it, then
> the rest looks good to me in its current form. Thanks for considering my
> proposals!
>
> Thanks, Thomas

I did that, and some more of your suggestions, please have another look!
I refactored the JVMTI usage. Instead of being global in ObjectMarker, the
ObjectBitSet* is now in the VM_Op, except that I also needed to drag it into
CallbackInvoker, where it is a static field again. This whole class can/should
probably be refactored to not be AllStatic, but also local to the VM_Op, but
that seems a task for a follow-up as well. Unfortunately, there is no good
place to reset the CallbackInvoker, but that is also true for all other of its
fields already.
WDYT now?