On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:34:51 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Alan Bateman has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Refresh 8d8f0a2fd646e57fe6b4e8ab669f836dc46dda69
>
> src/jdk.management/share/classes/com/sun/management/HotSpotDiagnosticMXBean.java
>  line 149:
>
>> 147:      *         access to the file or {@link
>> java.lang.management.ManagementPermission
>> 148:      *         ManagementPermission("control")} is denied
>> 149:      * @since 19
>
> Maybe there ought to be an `@throws UnsupportedOperationException` here since
> that is what the default implementation of the method is supposed to do.

Well spotted. The implSpec further up documents it but it should be in the
throws list too.

> test/jdk/java/net/vthread/HttpALot.java line 76:
>
>> 74:         var address = server.getAddress();
>> 75:         URL url = new URL("http://"; + address.getHostName() + ":" +
>> address.getPort() + "/hello");
>> 76:
>
> Nit: Ideally we should use the URIBuilder from the test library here, and the
> IP literal address to improve stability of the test on machines that may have
> strange /etc/hosts configuration. This can be taken care of after this PR has
> been integrated.

A few of these tests started out as standalone classes that could be run
without test infrastructure. This one, and InterruptHttp, can be easily changed
to use the URIBuilder infra library, so we can do that.