On Fri, 20 May 2022 20:09:59 GMT, Leonid Mesnik <lmes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The fix disables EscapeBarrier and EscapeAnalysis when certain JVMTI
>> capabilities are enabled and --enable-preview.
>>
>> It restores the same behavior as it was before
>> https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8227745 "Enable Escape Analysis for
>> Better Performance in the Presence of JVMTI Agents" is implemented when
>> Continuations are enabled.
>
> Leonid Mesnik has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   2nd v

Hi Leonid,
Thank you a lot for taking care about this!
Looks good to me (according to our private agreement).
My understanding is that this changeset fixes a test regression.
Could you, please, list this test being fixed in the bug report?
Also, you said there was a related bug/rfe filed to fully disable EA when
continuations and related JVMTI capabilities are enabled. Could you, please,
link this bug/rfe to current bug?
Thanks,
Serguei

Marked as reviewed by sspitsyn (Reviewer).