On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 10:46:37 GMT, Joachim Kern <jk...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> > > Hi Suchi, but **before** you call dll_load_library, you remove the member
> > > part in my mentioned case
> >

> > Do we have a case where a .so files has braces mentioning the archive
> > members ? I think not.
>
> That's why I am asking. If not this is an academical concern. But it should
> be mentioned in a comment, that this is not expected to work.

Yes, but i was also asking if at all there is a case ,which i am not aware of.
Sure i will mention it in comments.
But there is one case that keep me thinking, is that ..will a particular .so
file have an .a file with same name, but also referred to a member ?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16604#issuecomment-1933833986