Hi all,

This PR addresses [8204681](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8204681)
enabling support for timestamp expansion in filenames specified in
`-XX:HeapDumpPath` using `%t`.

As mentioned in this comments for this issue, this is somewhat related to
[8334492](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8334492) where we enabled support
for `%p` for filenames specified in jcmd.

With this patch, I propose:
- Expanding the utility function `Arguments::copy_expand_pid` to
`Arguments::copy_expand_arguments` to deal with `%p` expansions for pid and
`%t` expansions for timestamps.
- Leveraging the above utility function to enable argument expansion for both
heap dump filenames and jcmd output commands.
- Though the linked JBS issue only relates to heap dumps generated in case of
OOM, I think we can edit it to more broadly support filename expansion to
support `%t` for jcmd as well.

Testing:
- [x] Added test cases pass with all platforms (verified with a GHA job).
- [x] Tier 1 passes with GHA.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Thanks,
Sonia

Commit messages:
 - 8204681: Option to include timestamp in hprof filename

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20568/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=20568&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8204681
  Stats: 361 lines in 12 files changed: 273 ins; 72 del; 16 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/20568/head:pull/20568

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20568