Seems OK, but I noticed a couple things:

   * SM-393: problems occur if you have spaces in the folder that
     contains the servicemix install.
   * soap-binding: http://servicemix.org/soap+binding+example doesn't
     exist but is referenced in the README.txt
   * Which website is supposed to be the right one?
     http://servicemix.org/ or http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/ ?
   * XFire example still doesn't exist even though its listed on the
     examples page. I know the JSR-181 component exists, but I think
     the xfire binding is still probably needed for things like
     WS-Security or people with existing services. I will put this
     together for 3.0-M2 (SM-394 - how can I assign this to myself?)

None of these are necessariliy blockers as its a M1 release, so I am +0. I would like to see SM-393 addressed and the soap binding link fixed, but don't have time to do it myself at the moment.

Cheers,

- Dan

Guillaume Nodet wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have compiled a M1 release yesterday. Please take some time to download and test it under your environment before voting it.
The maven artifacts are available at
http://people.apache.org/~gnodet/incubator-servicemix-3.0-M1/incubator-servicemix/distributions/
and the tag is at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/tags/servicemix-3.0-M1/

[ ] +1 Release the binary as ServiceMix 3.0-M1

If the vote passes, next step will be to ask the Incubator PMC blessing...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Dan Diephouse