From: Philip Dodds [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July 2006 12:27 AM
To: servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Transitive dependency problem with jbi maven plugin

The problem was that the version found through the transitive dependency
was
not the same as the version from the top level pom's dependency management
-
I have switched it so that in this case a warning it thrown but the
version
from the transitive dependency it packaged into the installer.

On 7/2/06, Grant McDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This appears to be due to line 181 in GenerateComponentMojo.java in the
> jbi-maven-plugin project.  At this point the includes are refiltered
based
> on the JbiResolutionListener created for the project.  This seems to
eject
> some dependencies of subprojects.... needs more investigation.
> --

http://www.nabble.com/Transitive-dependency-problem-with-jbi-maven-plugin-tf
1879526.html#a5139375