I've just seen a problem though.
I though the maven-jbi-plugin would embed jar dependencies in the service
unit, but it does not seem to be the case.

Let's say I have a multiproject build containing a jar, a SU and a SA.
If the code inside the SU depends on the jar, I would want the jbi plugin to
automatically bundle it in the SU. We do not need to generate the classpath
tag
in the xbean.xml, but the jar would be bundled along with the classes in the
SU.

Any thoughts on how to do that ?

--
Cheers,