Guillaume,

the saga continues...

After changing to the standard processor WebSphere MQ works, but only for
one message. Our next testcase sends a bunch of messages, but never
sucessfully. So I recuded the set of messages to only two messages. But
receiving the second message from NMR which shall be enqueued to the same
Queue, results in Exceptions. These exceptions vary from case to case,
including the hint that the Session is already closed.

I suspect that this is a threading issue: The session variable within
StandardProviderProcessor is member which is initialized during process and
is afterwards set to null. So, if a single instance of
StandardProviderProcessor is used in several threads concurrently, this
would result in nasty race conditions. This would also explain why it is
possible to transport say 5 of 20 messages but not 2 of 2 successfully. Our
examples run on a two processor Solaris machine.

Klaus.

Ah, good point. Our simplest example is now running. So let's move on to
next tests.

Thanx for your help.

Klaus.